Recruitment into Nigerian Navy (NN) 2019 ongoing apply here. The Nigerian Navy recruitment/enlistment is for Degree Graduates and HND graduates from any Nigeria tertiary institution application portal is currently open. Apply now before the closing date.
We use this medium to inform all candidates about Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment 2019 for Direct Short Service Commission 2019. This post will help you to apply successfully via online.
- Be Nigerians by birth
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Be between 22 and 28 years by Feb. 20, 2020 except for Imams, Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by Feb. 20, 2020,”.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall
- Female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres in height
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com to apply online
- Fill out the Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2019.
- Submit your document online. Once you complete and submit your Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2019, you should print it out. Keep your copy because once you are chosen as a shortlisted candidate, you will need to show it.
- Make sure you have printed out two essential forms. They are your Local Government attestation and Parent or Guardian consent forms. You will need to fill them out as well.
- Take all your original documents and their copies and visit the recruitment centre in your state. You will have to bring passport photographs, birth certificate, signed forms (the ones you have downloaded in the previous step), your test results (for WAEC and NECO), etc.
- Keep your fingers crossed and hope that your name will be added to the shortlisted candidates this year. You should also wait for the Nigerian Navy website to announce the date of your Recruitment Aptitude Test.
Online registration, aptitude test and the selection interview are free of charge. Therefore, don’t pay money to anyone. Please be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.