Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2019 is currently on going apply here. Are you interested applying for 2019 Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment of 1000 teachers in Secondary Schools across the State apply now!
The Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) hereby announces the commencement of the 2019 Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise into Ekiti State Public Secondary Schools.
The TESCOM Application forms are now available. Interested applicants should note that they are required to pay an examination fee of N1,000 only to complete the process. Only holders of the National Certificate of Education (NCE) and University Degrees in Education In subjects taught in Secondary Schools are qualified to apply.
Requirements for Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment September to October 2019
- They must be inherent citizens of the country (Nigeria)
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Only NCE holders and candidates with Education degrees
- Please be sure you have the a soft copy of your passport photograph on your system before you click on the “APPLY NOW” button below
- The maximum file size allowed for passport photograph is 200KB. You will not be able to submit your application if your attachment is larger.
- Ability to work in a busy and strength requiring working environment
How to apply 2019 Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment October
Prospective applicants should click on an appropriate link below to access the application form, or join our Recruitment Facebook Group.
Apply via https://ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs
Application Form deadline for Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment
Completed forms should be submitted online between Monday 23rd September, 2019 and Monday 7th October, 2019.
Applicants must print the acknowledgment slip on the last step of the application process. The slip, showing the applicant’s Seat Number, will serve as the entry pass during the qualifying examination to hold at a later date.