2019 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Application Form is out start your registration here. This is to inform all about the 2019 LiveWIRE Nigeria Application Form which is out start here.
Shell live wire is out? Yes we are please to inform you about the Shell LiveWIRE Youth Program 2019/2020 Application Form.
LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-30 to start up their own businesses in the Nigerian states of Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia, Imo, and Akwa-Ibom.
Objectives for the LiveWIRE Programme in Nigeria are to;
- Provide intensive entrepreneurship training
- Raise business awareness amongst final year university students to encourage them to see starting a business as a valid career option.
- Support youths to discover and develop business ‘ideas’ through Bright Ideas workshops.
- Make available to youths, business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become A Successful Owner Manager Course’ (BSOM).
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plan
- Run awards for best business plans, of which the prize gives access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions.
- Support young entrepreneurs to formalise their businesses
- Run an award for young people who have sustained a business for 1 to 3 years and continue the award on an annual basis.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business. Mentors can be drawn from oil and gas, banking, social voluntary sectors, etc.
- Provide opportunity for young people to participate in global award programmes
- Provides automatic membership of LiveWIRE alumni.
Who can apply for 2019 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Application Form
- Male and female applicants from the South South States, including: Imo and Abia
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
- Must be resident in their State of Origin
- Must have an innovative business idea
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
- Be detailed in business description.
How to apply for 2019 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Please note the following:
The Applicants need to complete the “Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
The Ogoni Community Applicants need to complete the “Ogoni Community Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
The Trainers need to complete the “Trainer Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email