National Identification Number (NIN) Registration; steps here will guide you on how to register successfully for National Identification Number via online. Start your registration here.
To have National Identification Number (NIN) is very important for every Nigerian citizen. NIN is the national id card issued by Federal government of Nigeria, it is the means of identification for major transactions in the country, and even overseas for instance.
To get your NIN, walk into the nearest NIMC Enrolment Centre with your BVN if you have one and any of the following required Original and Valid supporting documents:
- Old National ID Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s card (Temporary or Permanent)
- Nigerian International passport
- Certificate of Origin
- Attestation letter from a prominent ruler in your community
- Birth certificate
- Declaration of age
- Attestation letter from religious/traditional leader
- NHIS ID card
- Government staff ID card
- Registered/recognized private organization staff ID card
- School ID Card (private/public)
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Valid immigration documents
steps on how to register for National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit www.ninenrol.gov.ng
- Fill out your nin profile information on www.ninenrol.gov.ng
- Login with your id here www.ninenrol.gov.ng and fill in biodata
- Print out pre-registration slip and take it to the nearest enrolment Centre.
- The enrolment officer will scan barcode and extract your data.
- Verify your data with your scanned document
- Wait for your enrolment slip after completion
How to make use of NIMC Tracking ID
Have you already enrolled for your new id card? What is NIMC? How to use NIMC tracking id? These are the questions you will find answers for!
The big advantage of nimc sites is that you can track nimc id card from any gadget: smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer. How to use NIMC tracking id Open nimc.gov.ng tracking id center: https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ Push the proceed button Fill in your first name and last name as well as your National Identification Number and click on the ‘check now button’. Wait for seconds while it is loading and the the status of your NIMC card will appear on the display.
Forgotten your NIN? Don’t remember where you kept your NIN slip? Not to worry, NIMC’s USSD service enables you to retrieve your NIN conveniently using your mobile phone.
Use steps below to retrieve your NIN
- Dial *346#
- From the options displayed, select “NIN Retrieval”, by typing in ‘1’, if you are using the same phone number you enrolled with for your NIN
- Follow the steps displayed on your screen and provide the required inputs
- N20 (tweny naira) fee only will be deducted from your phone credit balance