Delta State Government Recruitment of Consultant 2019 Application Form is out check here. This is to inform about the Delta State Government Recruitment of Consultant across the state. See how to apply via online.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the international Development Association (IDA) and grant from the European Union towards the cost of implementing the State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project in four States. The Project Development Objective (PDO) is to enhance opportunity for youth employment and access to socio-economic services while strengthening public expenditure management system in the participating States.
Delta State being a beneficiary of the credit and grant seeks to apply part of the proceeds towards the engagement of a consultancy firm to support capacity building/training programme and course at the preliminary, intermediate and advanced taxation levels for all cadres of Tax Inspectors / Tax Assessment Officers, Tax Collectors/Business Managers in the service of Delta State Board of internal Revenue. The training will consist of the following; Tax Assessment, Collection, Accounting, Auditing and Investigation, Risk Profiling and Skill Improvement for Managing Tax Office. The participants for the capacity building/training shall be categorized as follows; (i) Salary Grade Level 8-10; (ii) Salary Grade Level 12-14; and (iii) Salary Grade Level 15-17.
Shortlist Criteria for 2019 Delta State Government Recruitment of Consultant
The Delta State Employment and Expenditure for Results Project now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
- Evidence showing the fields of specialty of the firm (consultant’s profile/brochures);
- Evidence showing that the firm is a legal entity (certificate of registration);
- Evidence of registration with relevant authorities and professional bodies;
- Evidence showing the technical and managerial capabilities of the firm in the field of assignment;
- Experience of working in a similar geographical region;
- Description of similar assignments in the last five (5) years;
- Availability of appropriate skills among staff,
- For each previous project performed, the consultant shall provide the name and contact address of the client, date(s) of execution, name(s) of lead and associate firms, contract amount.
- The attention of interested Consultants (firm) is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers January, 2011. Revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”) setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
How to apply for 2019 Delta State Government Recruitment of Consultant
Interested Consultants should forward their Expressions of Interest in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by email) in three (3) hardcopies (one original & two copies) in envelop marked ‘Expression of Interest Consulting Services for Capacity Building/Training of Delta State Board of Internal Revenue Staff”:
The Project Coordinator’s Office,
Attn: Mr. Frank O. Apokwu
Delta State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project,
10, Maryam Babangida Way, Off Okpanam Road,
Asaba, Delta State.
Tel: 08036696303; 08023979191