Singapore PhD International Graduates Scholarship Awards Application Form 2019/.2020 is out register here to apply online. Are you interested studying in Singapore for PhD programme, your opportunity is here? Apply for 2019/2020 Singapore PhD International Graduates Scholarship Awards for PhD study in Singapore. Start your registration now!
This post contains about how to apply/register successfully for Singapore PhD International Graduates Scholarship Awards 2019/2020 and qualifications involves.
Singapore PhD International Graduates Scholarship Awards 2019/2020
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students. You’ll be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
Biomedical Sciences; and
Physical Science and Engineering.
Application Form Requirements for Singapore PhD International Graduates Scholarship Awards 2019/2020
Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results Good skills in written and spoken English Good reports from academic referees.
How to apply for Singapore PhD International Graduates Scholarship Awards 2019/2020
- Browse PhD Research Projects: Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in.
- Documents Required: Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying: Identification card or Passport and A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format).
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
The followings are mandatory for interested candidates
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).