Enugu State Teachers Recruitment Application Form is out apply online now. This is to inform all interested applicants about 2019/2020 Enugu State Teachers Recruitment Application Form. Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into teaching staff position below of the Enugu State Primary Education system:
Teacher Recruitment Jobs
Who can apply for 2019/2020 Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Enugu State indigene applicants needed
- If you are interested, you must have the National Certificate in Education (NCE)
Steps on how to apply for Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested and qualified candidates should send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter. Each application should be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
Through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form Closing date for Enugu State Teachers Recruitment
- Application Deadline is on 27th May, 2019.
- Interview/screening date and venue for 2019/2020 Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment
- After the successful application, there will be a written examination for selection of most qualified ones.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews which will also take place on the 19th of June, 2019 in all the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00am.
- The date for Enugu State Teachers Recruitment Examination is on the 5th of June, 2019.
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment Examination will take place in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state.
- The time for Enugu State Teachers Recruitment Examination is 9:00am prompt.
- All applicants are required to come with their identification cards to the venue of the examinations
Please note the followings:
- All applicants are to specify the name of the Primary School in which they wish to teach.
- Multiple applications will lead to outright disqualification
- Late submission of applications will not be entertained.