Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board 2019 Form has been released; register here to apply online https://ndsaward.com/apply.php. we are glad to inform you about 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board for Niger Delta under graduate Students. Download form here.
Are you looking for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award 2019 Application Form? or do you want us to guide you on how to apply for 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship? If yes, then this article is for you.
Eligibility for 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Awards Application Form
- Applicant must be an Indigene of one of the following States. (Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.) with a valid means of identification for verification
- The applicant must have gained full time admission into a tertiary Institution or an SSCE Results Holder awaiting Admission into a tertiary Institution
- Dishonesty, fraud, malpractices and/or any other form of misconduct will attract termination of the award
- The scholarship award is only renewable based on satisfactory academic performance on the part of the students
- All medical and law related courses must be indicated as Medicine and Law respectively while filling the form for course of study
- Physically challenged Students in tertiary institutions (with evidence of their disability) are qualified for the handicapped scholarship award.
- Application Procedures for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award 2019/2020
- Each applicant is expected to complete just one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification from the program.
- Applications are expected to be submitted online between the days of publication to the closing date of online application.
The selection process described in this publication will be extremely rigorous, thorough and competitive
How to apply/register for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Awards
- Apply via https://ndsaward.com/
- Application fee is N500 only
- Payment can only be made through Paystack Payment Gateway or Flutterwave Rave Gateway
- Sign up here https://ndsaward.com/apply.php
- Select your state of origin
- Then enter your active email to proceed.
Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Screening process 2019
- To forestall fraud or impersonation, each applicant is made to go through certain screening processes. The processes include the presentation of the following duly certified documents during verification and monitoring exercise by the board.
- Bank Account Information
- Either of School identification card, Payment receipt, Jamb registration form for Jamb applicants
- State of origin certificate
Please note the following:
- Only selected Candidates will be contacted Via the email and phone number provided during registration
- All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDJs Scholarship award
- No one should collect money from you promising to help you gain the scholarship