2019/2020 NDA Postgraduate Admission, The management of Nigerian Defence Academy, (NDA) has released the list of successful candidates offered admission into various postgraduate programmes of the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates should check their names.
The requirements for the various programmes are as follows:
- PhD Degree: A candidate for PhD Degree must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- Masters (MA, M. Eng and M.Sc) Degrees: A candidate seeking admission into the Master’s Degree programme shall be a graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognized university.
- Professional Doctorate programmes: Academic Masters degree in relevant disciplines, with satisfactory performance.
- Professional Masters degree in cognate discipline with CGPA of not less than 3.50.
- Significant working experience in public service or Private Sector with solid evidence of managing resources,
- Master’s Degree: Candidates applying for the part-time programmes must possess a Bachelor degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- Candidates with Third Class degree or Higher National Diploma must also possess a Postgraduate Diploma in a related discipline from any recognised University to be eligible for admission.
- PGD Programmes: Candidates applying for the Postgraduate Diploma programme must possess a Bachelor degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognized University.
- Candidates are required to purchase “Access Codes” via the application and Remita at the cost of N10,000.00 only, for online application.
- Upon purchase of Access Codes prospect candidates should log in to ndapgapplications.net and complete the Online application Form.
- The registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and password after screening exercise.
2019/2020 NDA Postgraduate Admission Form Out
Before proceeding, you are first advised to check the Updated NDA postgraduate courses for 2019/2020 free.
- Duration of NDA Postgraduate Programmes.
- Each student admitted for PhD or Master’s Degree must pursue a Full-Time Depending on the degree in view, the following conditions are also applicable:
- A student for the Master’s degree shall pursue the programme for two years
- Candidates for PhD Degree shall pursue the programme for three years a student who has not completed his/her programme shall be withdrawn from the Academy.
- However, on exceptional circumstances, application for extension to complete the programme may be entertained. Extension shall not exceed a period of one year.
- NDA Professional Part-Time duration for Postgraduate Programmes.
- The duration of professional programmes is as follows:
- A student for professional Doctorate degree shall pursue the programme for three years.
- A student of Master degree shall pursue the programme for 18 months programme which runs for two years.
- A student of Postgraduate diploma shall pursue the programme for one year. Except Engineering courses which runs for two years.
- Each student admitted for professional master degree and postgraduate diploma programme shall pursue weekend mode of study and research on Fridays and Saturdays for the period of the study