Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Registration Portal opened, start your registration here. This is to inform all interested candidates about 2019 Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Students’ Special Assistance Scheme. Apply now!
At the end of this post you will know how to apply for 2019 Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board and application eligibility for interested candidates.
Details about Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is committed with a clear mandate to be a leader in support of the pursuits of academic excellence and to make bursary and scholarship easy and readily accessible to all our students across the globe using modern technologies in the delivery of our services.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2018/2019 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Friday, 15th February to Wednesday 13th March, 2019.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public Government Owned Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2018/2019 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Eligibility for 2019 Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Students’ Special Assistance Scheme
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicants above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicants below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to apply/register for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2019
- Apply via www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration
- DSBSB Application Processing
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online
- Online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification, it is extremely important that you retain your Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple applications will be disqualify. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- If you are having issue and problem while submitting your application please Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application.