Türkiye Scholarships Application Form portal now opened for 2019 Application Form. We are glad to inform you about the 2019 Türkiye Scholarships Application Form. Register here to apply.
This post contains about Türkiye Scholarships Application Form for interested candidates for undergraduate and postgraduate program to study in Turkey, here you will know the application eligibility and how to apply successfully.
About Türkiye Scholarships Application Form
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue the full-time or short-term program. Scholarship with vast opportunities and education in the most prestigious Turkish universities will help you to gain new perspectives, and abilities making you are one step ahead of others in your career.
The aim of the Türkiye Scholarships Program program is to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Your gain as a beneficiary
Turkey offering multiple fully-funded scholarships for the full-time or short-term program at bachelors, masters and doctoral level degrees. Türkiye Scholarships also provides assistance in all the necessary services and procedures for an international student to feel at home in Turkey. These include providing a dormitory, health insurance, student bank account, and a student residence permit, as well as a one-year language course.
Applications Eligibility for Türkiye Scholarships 2019
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Citizens of all countries, Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before September 2019), and Researchers and academicians
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
- Candidates who wish to study in these programs need to have an internationally recognized language certificate to prove their language proficiency (TOEFL and other equivalent certificates).
- Most of these programs require international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programs in the application system.
- Undergraduate candidates who possess International qualifications such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship. Students already registered in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying for.
- All Türkiye Scholarships awardees who do not possess C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English or other language taught programs) must attend a 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course and attain the C1 Level Certificate by the end of their academic year.
How to create account for 2019 Türkiye Scholarships
- Create account via www.tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
- You need to register before initiating an application.
- Signing up is free of charge and will take approximately 2 minutes. Signing up only once will be sufficient.
- The accuracy of the information you provide in your application is crucial in order to be considered for the scholarship award.
- The application process takes about 30-60 minutes.
- You can visit the Scholarship Search page to find the scholarship program that works best for you.
How to register/sign up for 2019 Türkiye Scholarships in Turkey
- A valid National Identification Document or a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)