Shanghai Scholarships 20192020 Application Form has been released start your registration here. Applications are invited from interested and suitable candidates into Bachelors, Masters and PhD Awards to study in China. Register here to apply.
Shanghai Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD International Students. The 2019/2020 Shanghai Scholarship is provided by Shanghai government for international students studying in Shanghai is in two types: A, B. what is the category of this opportunity? A, exclusively for those who study for Master’s or Doctoral degrees, is full scholarship, including tuition, free accommodation, accident insurance, allowance for living; What is the category of this opportunity? B, only for those who study for degrees, is partial scholarship, only including tuition accident insurance.
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Doctoral degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
What is the category of this opportunity?
Bachelors, Masters and PhD
The scholarship covers tuition waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for bachelor’s students; it covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance for master’s students and doctoral students.
Application Eligibility for Shanghai Scholarships 20192020 Application Form
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Language proficiency: new HSK5 level (scored at least 180)
Check how to reprint JAMB Photo card
Shanghai Scholarships Period
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s degree programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral degree programs: 3 to 4 years
Steps on how to apply for Shanghai Scholarships 20192020 Application Form
- Submit the scholarship application on http://study.shmec.gov.cn, print out the scholarship application form and sign on it.
- Submit the program application on http://ao.sufe.edu.cn, print out the degree program application form and sign on it.
- Present the supporting documents to the Admission Office at ICES SUFE.
Please mail or hand in directly to the Admission Office by the application deadline (mailing date considered as submission date).
Please note that application starts from 1st March 2019 to 30th March 2019.