ipNX Nigeria Online Recruitment 2019 Application Form out via online. ipNX Nigeria is now recruiting to fill vacant position in the company. Application Forms are invited from interested, qualified talented applicants.
This article contains about 2019 ipNX Nigeria Online Recruitment, at the end of this post I will show you how you can apply successfully via online.
About ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
ipNX specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
The company has the drive and passion for making a significant difference that will benefit our clients, our people and the world around us. Our success, however, doesn’t come only from our technology. It comes from our community of diverse people.
Available Jobs one can apply
- Regional Accountant Location: Rivers
- Graduate Procurement Officer Location: Lagos
- Employee Experience and Communications OfficerLocation: Lagos
- Network Implementation/Support/Integration Engineer Location: Lagos
- Network Management Engineer Location: Lagos
- ipNX Nigeria Limited Graduate NYSC, Pre-Service & I.T Internship Program 2019 Location: Lagos
- Product Analyst
- Business Analyst
- NMS Engineer – Software Development
- Territory Manager, IslandLocation: Lagos
- Account Manager (Port-Harcourt)
- Marketing Communications Executive
- System Analyst/Developer – OSS/BSS
- Account Manager (Lagos)
- Systems Administrator (Information Systems and Technology)
- Network Implementation & Support Engineer
- Account Manager (Entry-Level)
- System Administrator (Research and System Architecture) Location: Lagos
- IP Telephony Engineer Location: Lagos
Application Requirements for 2019 ipNX Nigeria Online Recruitment
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Accounting / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality of Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- 0-2 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
Get all detail here http://careers.ipnxnigeria.net/jobs/
How to apply/sign in for ipNX Nigeria Online Recruitment 2019
- You need to sign in before you can apply for a job.
- Sign in via http://careers.ipnxnigeria.net/login
- Enter your email address and phone number to sign up
- Then continue your registration after you logged in