United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Internship Application Form is out! Download Application Form here. Are you looking for UNICEF Internship Programme for for undergraduate graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years. Get all information here.
About United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Internship Form
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers eligible students the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work. UNICEF is active in various functional areas related to its mandate, which can be categorized in three main pillars: Programme and Policy, External Relations and Operations.
Internships are offered depending on the needs and capacity of offices to receive and supervise interns. Currently available internship opportunities are advertised on the UNICEF employment page.
Our Internship Programme has been revised to broaden the eligibility criteria and introduce the paid modality. You can find out more about what changed.
Application Eligibility for United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Internship Form
- To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office;
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which that you will report to.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
How to register/apply for UNICEF Internship Programme 2019/2020
Visit our employment page for a list of available internship opportunities.
All applications must be submitted through the online e-recruitment system. To apply for an internship, open the internship advertisement page and click on the “Apply” button found at the bottom.
Returning applicants who already have a profile may log into the e-recruitment system here.
Are you confused about the application form? Check for more details Internship FAQ page.