JAMB Reprint & Exam Date 2019 – do you want know how you can reprint your 2019 JAMB Examination Slip/Photocard which contains your examination date, time and exam centre. You are the right page that will give you all the information and answers that you seek for.
You might be asking so many questions as regards to the 2019 jamb, questions like;
2019 jamb Exam date and venue/centre
- Jamb reprint photocard
- Jamb reprint portal
- Jamb reprint slip
- Jamb reprinting date
- When is jamb 2019 reprinting date
- When is jamb reprinting starting
JAMB duly registered candidates by now will like to know how to re-print their photocard.
Please be informed that your jamb photocard is your gateway to the exam hall.
Note that the reprint of photocard will commence immediately after the closing date of the jamb online registration.
How to Re-print Jamb 2019 Exam Slip/Jamb photocard
- Click on UTME 2019 Examination Slip
- Input your JAMB registration Number or Email address or phone Number used during registration
- First, you go to the JAMB official website. Click www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- Re-Print Jamb Photocard / Exam Slip via Email Address
- Login to your email address used during registration
- Find an email sent to you by jamb
- Open and download the attachment containing your photocard
- Click print.
Details about JAMB Examination Slip (Photocard)
The only information found on the JAMB Examination Slip (Photocard) is you’re Personal Details, that is; your full name, Date of Birth, Gender, LGA/State, Telephone Number/Email address. Then you’re Examination Details that is; your JAMB Registration Number, Seat Number and Examination Town. The Examination Number and Centre Number is yet to filled completely as you have not been given centre yet – this is why you must reprint.
Regularization and Validation JAMB 2019 online
Regularization and Validation JAMB 2019 procedure is for candidates with no JAMB registration number.
Jamb Regularization is simply means reconciliation of your OND/ND/NCE/HND admission between your institution and JAMB. JAMB regularization is also known as LATE APPLICATION on JAMB website.
For more details check: www.jamb.org.ng