JAMB Epin for 2019/2020 UTME Registration is out via Remita.net/jamb. You can now buy and make payment of 2019/2020 JAMB Epin UTME Registration Nationwide. Get your Epin now!
Do you want to apply and register for the 2019/2020 JAMB examination? Do you need the JAMB E-PIN, which will enable you start your online registration.
JAMB Registration Form e-Pin is required to register for 2019 UTME. Without the e-pin, no accredited CBT registration centre will accept your request. On the other hand, before you can pay for your e-pin, you must get a profile code. Without the profile code, you can’t make payment for the e-pin. This guide will give you steps on how to get your e-pin to enable you register for 2019/2020 UTME.
Successful ways to create JAMB Profile
- First create your profile by sendingSurname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB shortcode, 55019.
- You will receive a confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN. This is the Profile Code. It is a 10-character code
Apply for INEC JOBS
How to get JAMB Epin for 2019/2020 UTME Registration
- Get epin via Remita.net/jamb
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Then enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details
- Select how you want to pay
- Click ‘Submit
- After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.
See how to get Direct Entry E-pin
- Candidate must register on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
- Candidate receives a confirmation code
- Candidate visits Remita website
- Clicks ‘Buy JAMB form’, selects ‘Sale of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter candidate’s confirmation code received after registration via SMS
- If Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
- Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt
Best ways to recover lost Epin after Payment
- In case if ePIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique number
- Immediately ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number.