Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment January/February Application Form is out! Download Form here. This is to inform the general public about the ongoing 2019/2020 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Nationwide Recruitment. Register here to create account.
This article contains 2019/2020 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment and is specifically on to apply for INEC Adhoc Jobs
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) Recruitment
- Graduate Presiding Officer (PO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH) Recruitment
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager Recruitment
Who can apply for 2019 INEC Recruitment Form
For the avoidance of doubt, all categories of ad-hoc staff must satisfy the following two (2) conditions prescribed by the Electoral Act:
- You must not be a political party member.
- You must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- All ad-hoc staff must apply in person, their group source notwithstanding.
Requirements/documents needed before you can apply
- A functional email address
- A functioning mobile phone number
- A personal account number
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017
Steps on how to apply for 2019/2020 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment January/February
Application Guidelines for 2019/2020 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment January/February
- If you have not created an account or registered on this platform, then follow the steps below
- Review the requirements for the available position
- You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff position to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Check your email for an account verification link and password:
- Note: if mail is not found on your INBOX folder, kindly check SPAMS or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the account verification link sent to your email to activate your account
- Change your Password:
- After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill the Application form:
- This form is segmented into three (3) section; Personal Information, Contact Information and Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once they are submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph:
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph. Please make sure the size is not larger than 50KB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation Box
- Every information provided, will be subjected to validation from your source institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the Application
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Print your acknowledgement slip.You will need this for the final verification
- Returning enrollees should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them
- All submissions are FINAL. Please be sure to review your information thoroughly before you submit.
- Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment January/February