P-YES Registration Form is out download here. p-yes.gov.ng/application. Application portal for P-YES Registration has been released. Interested Nigerian applicants can now apply via online. Are you looking for 2019 P-YES Registration Form? Get one here, read below carefully.
P-YES Recruitment 2019 Portal Login
The portal for P-YES Recruitment 2019 is now opened. To apply will not be a problem. This article is specifically on how to apply/register for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES), you will have to pass relevant tests, push yourself beyond the comfort zone, develop your skills on your own and have a genuine interest in the area that you picked.
About Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES)
The scheme is designed to equip the youth with requisite skills, knowledge and resources that will make them productive; thereby reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that can contribute meaningfully to national growth.
Federal Government of Nigeria programme under the social investment programme for job creation and empowerment initiatives. It is a programme of the FGN to help reduce unemployment by helping them to create jobs and engaging them in activities while unemployed.
Application Criteria for P-YES Registration Form
- Applicants must be between 18-40 years
- An unemployed graduate or undergraduate
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to undertake self-tutorship
- Must poses Basic illustration skills for animation and graphic arts
Documents required for P-YES Registration
- Degree certificate, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Applicant’s valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC)
- Provable upright character and a stable mind
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official
- Applicants Must complete a guarantor’s form
- Passport photographs
How to apply/register for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES)
- Register via https://p-yes.gov.ng/application.
- Click “Registration” where you need to input your username, email, and password
- Click “Register” after completing the form
- Go to your email account in order to verify your registration
- After verifying, go to the main page of the P-YES 2019 Registration portal and log in using your new username and password
- Click on Program, You will see a couple of highlighted areas. Explore the menu
- After choosing an area, you will see course details, overview, different criteria and other useful information
- Scroll down, select what job you want to apply for
- Fill the form and provide the requirements for the employment application that were mentioned before
- After filling the form, click on the “Submit” button.
There you have it, your first application for P-YES 2019 Registration! It is essential to check your email box at least once a day in order to see if you were selected for screening. Also don’t forget to check your phone SMS, if you provided your phone number before.
How to sign in and create account with P-YES 2019
- Sign up via https://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup
- Click on the ‘Test’ tab at the top right corner of the home page
- Then enter your login details. Use your Phone Number as Username and your BVN as Password
- Next tap on the login link there to proceed with the test. That’s that for P-YES 2019 Registration!
- Experiencing difficulties while signing in email to email@example.com