P-YES-Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme 2019 Portal opened, register here. This post is a guide on how to apply for 2019 P-YES-Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme Recruitment. Download Form here.
About 2019 P-YES-Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme
P-YES is a youth empowerment programme established by the Federal Government driven by the Office of the Senior Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) as structured as Public Private Partnership (PPP).
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is targeted to provide solutions to youth unemployment via the empowerment initiatives.
The scheme is designed as an incubation Programme whereby youth will be directly empowered with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) with the aim of creating multiple layers of empowerment. To enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas across Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
Read Also: ISDB Scholarships 2019
Jobs Categories for 2019 P-YES-Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme
- Agriculture – Butchery, Fish Farming, Fumigation, Poultry Farming and Rice Processing
- Fashion & Beauty – Fabrics & Tailoring, Barbing, Hair Dressing and Make Up
- Food & Beverages – Confectionaries and Catering
- Healthcare – Medical Doctors and Pharmacy
- Technology Acquisition – Auto Mechanics, Car Wash, Tractor Assembly, Vulcanizing, Welding
Requirements for P-YES-Presidential Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- Interested Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC)
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language
- Provable upright character and a stable mind
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities
- Applicants must complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
How to register/apply/sign up for 2019 P-YES-Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme
- Check more about P-YES via https://p-yes.org.ng/
- Sign up via http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup
- Create account to continue registration