Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Undergraduates Scholarships Programme Application Form to study in Saudi Arabi has been released. We are glad to inform about the 2019 IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships Programme Registration Form. Check more details below.
2019 IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships Programme
Finally 2019 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Undergraduates Scholarships Programme Application Form is out via online register here.
IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships Form is for:
- Undergraduates Scholarships Programme
- Master Scholarship Programme
- PhD Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with the World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships
The Programmes are designed to attract talented male and female students and build the right competence required to empower communities with a special focus on “Sustainability Science” in line with the approved fields to support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
JAMB FORM is out check here
About 2019 IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships Program
- Application Portal is still opened till February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or first-degree study
- Study Subject: Under the programme, eligible students may apply only for studies in the following development related fields in line with the IsDB President’s new strategy to empower communities with a special focus on “Sustainability Science” to achieve the SDGs
- Scholarship Award: The programme covers full tuition to be paid directly to the university, monthly living and books clothing allowances commensurate with the cost of living in the country of study, health insurance, etc. For the students who are selected to study outside of their own countries, the IsDB also provides them with economic class tickets to and from the countries of study (once at the beginning and at the end of study).
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Requirements for 2019 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Undergraduates Scholarships Program in Saudi Arabi
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries
- Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship at the time of application and during studies
- Be medically fit and be willing to undergo medical tests after selection