We bring to you the latest about University of Port Harcourt Clearance Procedures, methods of payment and requirement. Admitted students can proceed with registration process.
Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential? This is the opportunity you have been longed for.
Do you desire an opportunity within the services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
Below is brief summary of registration procedures and relevant payments
- Online registration which has to do with acceptance of your admission (generate your Remita online before payment of acceptance fee)
- Acceptance Fee (Mandatory for all) = # 30,157.50
Requirements include; O’Level results and other details contained in our Online registration Form.
School fees and accommodation payments
School fees/charges for various faculties (exclusion of remita charges)
- Agricultural Science = # 127,150
- Basic Medical Science = # 115,250
- Clinical Science = # 115,250
- Dentistry = # 135,250
- Education = # 95,450
- Engineering = # 114,600
- Humanities = # 111,450
- Management Science = # 92,150
- Pharmacy = # 113,950
- SSLT = # 115,100
- Science = # 115,500
- Social Science = # 111,150
Hostel booking & accommodation (optional) = # 20,657.50
Physical clearance at admission office in Delta Campus University of port Harcourt
Medical examination at Lulu Briggs Health Centre in Abuja campus University of port Harcourt
Faculty Clearance at Various Faculty Administrative Offices. We will Guide you on about 12 documents needed once you are our member.
Departmental/online course registration.
Documents Need to get from house before coming to Uniport Include (Preferably Original copy);
- O’ Level Result/Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Two(2) Reference Letters
- Birth Certificate/Affidavit
- Uniport registration
Deadline is 25th Jan, 2019
- Be sure you process your online registration forms before or on this date 25th January, 2019
- Registration is done via: http://aris.uniport.edu.ng/
- Process your year one registration successfully
For enquiries on online registration (Uniport yr1), http://aris.uniport.edu.ng
Register on to process your year one registration form
Read for more updates