Rivers State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment application form is out check here. We are delighted to inform you about Rivers State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment application form. Register to apply.
We are brining Rivers State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment to your notice.
Requirements for Rivers State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalization
- Candidates must have a valid Identification Card (ID Card) such as (Voters Card, International Passport (Green Card), Drivers license, National Identify Card) etc.
- Candidates must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one or two sitting.
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years
- Candidates must possess the following Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE).
- Including (not compulsory): Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Inec website, www.inecnigeria.org and apply for the positions online.
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your readiness will push you beyond your expectations.
This awareness serves as a guide and will also help candidates to know the general requirement for Inec recruitment and method of application. For more understanding about Independent and National Electoral Commission (Inec) 2018/2019.
Register here http://www.inecnigeria.org
Check also Federal Scholarship Awards
How to apply for Rivers State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019
- Application is done online and free of charge.
- All applicants are to register via online
- Apply via http://www.inecnigeria.org
Election has draw close
Interested candidate can click for more details. http://www.inecnigeria.org
- For more info. Visit http://www.inecnigeria.org
- Note: All application done online
- Awareness at your door post
Read more for further updates