Federal Ministry of Education (Federal Scholarship Borad) – The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians for: Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2019/2020 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions for NA, SDG (Sustainable Development Goals).
Welcome to the online application system for the Federal Government Scholarship Award – 2019/2020. If you are visiting this website for the first time, please click register system. Otherwise, click on login with your email and password to access the online application form.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible applicant should:
Register online via http://www.education.gov.ng
The Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Award/SDG are as follows:
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other candidates (UG, HND &NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Check also Nigerian Navy DSSC List
Please note that:
- You are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other then after that submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.
- All asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
- Printout of completed application form should be brought to the interview centre along with photocopies of the following:
- Educational certificates.
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration.
- Last sessional examination result.
- Identity card.
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Courses to be considered for the Award are as follows:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies
- Environmental Sciences
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2019.
Official Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.