Bedmate Furniture Company is recruiting to fill vacant positions. Interested applicants can apply here. Read more to know to apply for 2018 Bedmate Furniture Company Recruitment.
Assistant Showroom Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Description for Bedmate Furniture Company Recruitment 2018:
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc.
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronise the business.
- Coordinate sales reps in carrying out their daily tasks and set clear targets and KPIs for them.
- Assist in budgeting and arranging of merchandise.
- Provide training and support to sales reps who are falling short in terms of meeting up with targets/KPIs.
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
Coordinate all aspects of customer complaints, compensation and home damage/s to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom inventory and ordering of materials.
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the show room manager.
- Ensure sales reps’ compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor daily attendance of sales’ rep and provide weekly report to show room manager for irregularities.
- Train sales reps on all products and services provided by the company Follow up on after sales services and provide solutions on issues raised.
- Provide periodic advice on sales reps’ performance for the purpose of promotion, transfer or otherwise.
- Supervise all daily operations at the show room.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan and implement store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Requirements for Bedmate Furniture Company Recruitment
- Minimum of a first Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar industry (preferably furniture industry)
How to apply/register Bedmate Furniture Company Recruitment 2018
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Using the job title and location as subject of the mail