Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) 2019-2020 Application Form is out. This post is a guide for applicants who wish to apply/register for Federal Ministry of Education (Federal Scholarship Board (FSB)?) awards.
This article will help you to apply for 2019-2020 Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) Application Form and all documents needed for registration.
Now! Ministry of Education (Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2019/2020 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Nigerian Award/SDG / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award.
Application Requirements for Ministry of Education (Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) Awards
Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
All other candidates (UG, HND &NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Check out NNPC Scholarships
Courses to be considered for Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) the Award are as follows
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Sciences
How to process Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) Application Form
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
- Printed Copy should be endorsed (signed and stamped) by your HOD or Dean of Faculty of your institution
- Submit one set of the printed and endorsed forms at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below.
Document for Interview are as follows
- Educational certificates
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying
- Course Registration
- Last sectional examination result
- Identity card
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government
- 2 passport-size photographs
How to apply/register for Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) 2019-2020
- Apply via http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/portal-nigerian-awards
- Indicate choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustaniable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
- Candidates are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date
- All asteric (*) fields are compulsory
- Applicants can navigate through the form using the “Section Links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons