Nigeria police force Recruitment 2019/2020- The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites all applicants from eligible Nigerians for this 2019 enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
The NPF registration application guide and requirements are all stated in this post for easy registration.
The Nigeria police force recruitment is ongoing; here are the guidelines and requirements for easier registration and successful completion of the form.
General Requirements for NPF Recruitment 2019
All applicants who are interesting for a career into the Nigeria Police Force must follow the guidelines in this post and must pose requirements as listed below;
- Nationality: All Nigerian citizens by birth is free to register for NPE Recruitment 2019
- Age: Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years of age.
- Education: All applicants Must have least an O’ Level Certificate with Five (5) Credits level passes Mathematics and English Language very important in this registration.
- Character: Must be of good character/ conduct must not have been criticize of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Measurement for Chest: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (only for male).
- facial appearance: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: all applicant must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All applicants must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to apply for the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) great Recruitment 2019
- All applications must be done and submitted on “Online”.
- Applicants must have a working Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before starting this application.
- Register/apply via www.policerecruitment.ng to start your application/registration.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before submission to avoid error) all candidates are hereby entitle to print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- Candidates are required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- You must print you completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
All candidate MUST have clear scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/ NABTEB/NECO Result
- FSLC Result
- Birth Certificate / age Declaration
- Passport Photograph
- LGA Certificate
The recruitment exercise is absolutely free and fair.
- Email and/or phone number should not be used more than once in this application.
- Candidates with multiple applications would be disqualified automatically.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Apply for NAF Short Service Recruitment
Closing Date for this Application is on January, 10th 2019.
For more information or any difficulties follow us on our social Media platform
Subscribe with us using your Email address for FREE to be updated with recent job opportunities, internship, scholarships etc.