China Geo-engineering Company (CGC) Online Recruitment is ongoing apply now. This is to inform the general public most especially interested applicants about the 2018 China Geo-engineering Company (CGC) Online Recruitment. Register here to apply.
China Geo-engineering Company (CGC) Online Recruitment is currently recruiting into the company. This post will help you to apply successfully.
The major aim of this recruitment is to enable graduates in the below fields gain technical expertise and personal skills which will enable them make an impact in their career paths!
About China Geo-engineering Company (CGC)
CGC Nigeria Limited (China Geo-engineering Company), a Chinese company with it’s headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria.
Jobs vacant for China Geo-engineering Company (CGC) Online Recruitment
- Water Resource Engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Construction engineering
- Engineering Survey
- Structural engineering
- Hydroelectric engineering
- HR / Admin Management
- Account/ Finance Management
- Marketing / Business Development
- Operation / Project Management
Check October NNPC/Total Scholarships
Requirements for China Geo-engineering Company (CGC) Online Recruitment
To apply is very simple and easy, just follow the instruction as given by CGC Recruitment team.
Provide the following:
- You’re Gender
- You’re Name
- Email Address
- Phone No
- What is your current level of work experience?
- Academic Qualifications with grades achieved
- Name of Institution (University)
- Professional Qualifications (if any)
- NYSC Certificate
- Current / Previous work experience with dates, job title, and job duties
- Other previous work experiences with dates, job title, and job duties
- Tell us why and how this program will benefit you (not more than 150 words)
- What exactly do you wish to learn from this program? (not more than 150 words)
- What will you do if you weren’t Afraid?