NNPC/Total Merit Scholarships Application Form has been released; interested candidates are invited to apply via online. NNPC/Total Merit Scholarships is open apply here.
Who can apply for NNPC/Total Merit Scholarships 2018/2019?
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level students at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Important Notice for Applicants
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Application Guidelines for NNPC/Total Merit Scholarships 2018/2019
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
How to apply for NNPC/Total Merit Scholarships 2018/2019
- Register/Apply To Begin Your Scholarship Application Process.
- Apply via https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/log-in/
- Phone Number (Enter Your Phone Number without First Zero, e.g, (703) 123-4567, (802)
- Note that after registering, a confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox.
Click on this mail to activate your account
- Already Registered? Login Below To Apply