Nigerian Police Academy Successful Candidates for Interview have been published before the Selection Board. Shortlisted applicants are to report for verification at Nigerian Police Academy Wudil Kano State. All Nigerian Police Academy Successful Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview. Check list here.
Nigerian Police Academy Successful Candidates are applicants who participated in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 14th July, 2018.
The interviews were scheduled by the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:
Sunday 21st October, 2018 – Batch One
Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 – Batch Two
Thursday 25th October, 2018 – Batch Three
Sunday 28th October, 2018 – Batch Four
Tuesday 30th October, 2018 – Batch Five
Thursday 1st November, 2018 – Batch Six
- FCT, Abuja
Nigerian Police Academy Successful Candidates for Interview Requirements
Shortlisted candidates for interview should note the following:
- Successful Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
Successful Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2018
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
Shortlisted Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.