United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2018 is ongoing apply now! This is to inform applicants who might be interested to apply for 2018 United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment application form which is currently ongoing.
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) – For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development. The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment is recruiting to fill some vacant positions of which some are located in Abuja and Borne. See below available position.
- Emergency Specialist
- Health Specialist, Polio-Cold Chain Logistics (CCL)
- TA Nutrition Officer
- Communication for Development Specialist
- TA Information Management Officer, Nutrition
- TA Nutrition Specialist
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
General qualification/Requirements for United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2018
- University degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Public Health & Nutrition, Health Sciences, International Health & Nutrition, Public Health & Nutrition Policy and Management, Family and Community Health & Nutrition, Nutritional Epidemiology, Health & Nutrition Education, Health & Nutrition Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- Five years of progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels in programme/project development, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and administration. Developing country work experience (for IP) or field work experience (for NO).
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is an asset.
How to apply for United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment
Click here to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.