Closing & Screening Dates for Lagos Teachers Recruitment – this is to inform all applicants who applied for Lagos State Recruitment that the application form will ends on 6th of September 2018. See more detail below.
Closing & Screening Dates for Lagos Teachers Recruitment
The Closing & Screening Dates for Lagos Teachers Recruitment has been announced by Lagos State Ministry of Education. Online application for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment has closing date. The date stipulated for September Lagos State Teachers Recruitment is not long as they wants to employ or recruit all qualified candidates before new academic session for Primary and Secondary, so to increase the workforce in Lagos state public schools.
Screening Date for Lagos Teachers Recruitment
Immediately the application portal closes the screening date will be announced generally for pre- selected candidates.
The appointment letter to all selected or shortlisted candidates will be to Grade Level 08 that is Entry Level. After which, you can now be posted to the public schools where you will start the teaching job.
Start your application now! Follow the steps to apply
To process your application you must meet up with the following:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the following subjects; English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Civic Education, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Guidance & Counseling, Financial Accounting, Islamic Religious Studies, Christian Religious Studies, Business Studies, Basic Technology, Social Studies, Home Economics, Basic Science, History
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
How to apply for Lagos Jobs Recruitment
- Create account via http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/Account/Register
- Fill all required forms.
- Check for job opening choosing your subject of choice.
- Click apply button.
- Print Confirmation Slip
Note multiple applications is not acceptable. You will be automatically disqualified.