2018 YouWIN Connect Registration, We are glad to announce to you about 2018 edition of the Youth Enterprises with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWIN) sponsored by Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Finance. The 2018 YouWIN Connect Registration is ongoing, for interested candidates who wish to be enrolled in the federal Government Entrepreneurship program designed to provide enterprise education as well as access to technical and consulting services.
2018 YouWIN Connect Registration of federal Government is set to promote entrepreneurship, Job creation and wealth.
2018 YouWIN Connect is an educative program aims in educating young entrepreneurs to spur business growth and enhance job creation.
Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria YouWIN Competition Opens – www.youwin.org.ng
YouWIN Connect competition is now opens for all Nigerians Youth who has at least a post Secondary School, to apply for Business Plan Competition (BPC) organized by federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Communication Technology (CT), the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Youth Development. Get all information about this competition via Business Plan Competition
General Requirements for 2018 YouWIN connect Registration
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English
- YouWIN connect candidates will expose themselves to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the program
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply
How to apply/register for 2018 YouWIN Connect
- Apply via YouWIN Connect Registration Application Portal – www.youwin.org.ng
- Provide all information required
- Answer verification sum question by addition or substation method
- Click on REGISTER to proceed
- A mail will be sent to you, which contains your password
- Enter your email and password sent to you to continue
- Immediately a page will come up where you will be redirected to change your initial password
- Applicant Profile page will be open for you to provide your personal details then save to continue
- Click SUBMIT finally