2018 Federal Fire Service Recruitment is now open; applications are invited from interested Nigerian applicants for recruitment into Nigerian Federal Fire Service. Application only allows degree holders and HND holders are eligible to apply for Superintendent Cadre & Inspectorate Cadre. Apply here!
Jobs positions available in the ongoing 2018 Federal Fire Service Recruitment, these positions are categorized into:
A: Superintendent Cadre
B: Inspectorate Cadre
C: Assistant Cadre
See below all positions available and requirements
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
- Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university
Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
- Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution
Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
- Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
- Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5)
- Credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language
Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
General Requirements as directed by the Recruitment team
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage
Best ways to apply for 2018 Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Apply via www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Candidates who are applying for category A & B are to submit their application via www.cdfipb.careers while applicants for category C can apply via www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Candidates are to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during documentation