Uniport Post UTME Screening 2018 Application form is out. Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their first choice institution are invited for 2018 Uniport Post UTME Screening in the institution. It is possible for candidates to pay for apply/register for Uniport Post UTME Screening across the federation. Check the cut off mark here.
This article is strictly for 2018 Uniport Post UTME Screening date and venue for the screening exercise.
Candidates who scored up 180 and above are invited for the screening exercise, if you know your cut off mark is 180 and above, please don’t purchase the form and you must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
Who can register for 2018 Uniport Post UTME Screening?
- Only candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Best ways to apply for Uniport Post UTME Screening 2018
- Purchase application form via https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details
- Then print out payment slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform
- Access Bank plc,
- EcoBank plc,
- Fidelity Bank plc,
- First Bank plc,
- Uba plc,
- Uniport-choba Microfinance Bank
- Make payment of N2, 000.00 only.
- Next Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018
- Complete the Form online as requested
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Date and venue Uniport Screening
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
- Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
- Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
- Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
- Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
- Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering /Education
- Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/Agriculture/Dentistry